Gas Engineer in Yorkshire
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER:
(just click the icon to be sent to the website)
Providing a range of Gas and Central Heating service to Yorkshire and the surrounding areas
Welcome to Adams - Gas – Heating – Plumbing! Stay safe and only use GAS SAFE REGISTERED Gas Engineers and Plumbers.
We deal in all things gas/heating/water/boiler related:
- Gas central heating upgrades;
- Gas Boiler upgrades/Boiler moves;
- Gas Boiler repairs;
- Boiler service, maintenace and repair contracts;
- Complete Gas/Electic Fires Installations;
- Chimney reconditioning, Chimney Lining, Box and liners;
- Gas Stoves;
- Cookers/hobs including range cookers;
- Powerflushing to help maintain a healthy, clean and efficient heating system;
- Landlord/general Gas Safety checks - single and contract, great rates for +10 properties;
- Plumbing, water, gas, repairs;
- Soil Stack replacements, maintenance and testing.
As Gas Boiler repair specialists we are proud to offer service and repair (if economical!) on all gas and electrical boiler makes in line with the manufacturers instructions, regardless of age and condition. Using state of the art technology, we will be able to diagnose your boiler problems and quote you same day for the repair costs.
We are fully insured in accordance with the gas safe guidelines: £2million public liability insurance.
As part of our commitment to quality and outstanding workmanship we offer:
- 12 months guarantee on our workmanship (boiler manufacturer warranty is separate refer to AGHP T&C's);
- You will always speak to a qualified, Gas Safe registered, specialist Gas/Heating/Boiler Repair Engineer beforehand to answer any questions you may have;
- You will receive a FREE no obligation written quotation;
- We will treat your home as if it was our own;
- We will always be open and honest about your boiler repair or installation, keeping you informed of our progress.
Are you looking for a Plumber in Yorkshire?
Any problems with your Gas, Heating or Plumbing we are only a phone call away, so why not call us now to have an Engineer help you back to warmth!
Dont forget to always look for the gas safe logo. Click the link to meet me!